- Versatile, skilled in both 3D and 2D, with an emphasis in modeling/sculpting and texturing/shading.
- Self motivated, innovative and a fast learner, always ready and willing to adopt new tools, workflows and techniques.
- Positive attitude and grateful to receive feedback and constructive criticism.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines on time.
- Looking forward to being part of a team of people as dedicated and passionate as myself.
- Constantly seeking for new opportunities and challenges.
As soon as I graduated I joined this startup company where I helped develop Virtual Reality VR games designed to identify and treat problems related to the visual function. As part of the video game team I was tasked with:
- Pipeline design and tool scripting.
- Modeling and texturing vehicles, environment assets and props.
- Vehicle rigging.
- Character and vehicle animation.
- Importing and assembly of assets into propietary real-time engine.
- Design and creation of particles & effects.
During my senior year in college I took a freelance job for this startup company to work in an indie game.
Heart&Slash | PS4, Steam (PC)
3D brawler with rogue like elements set in a dystopian future where all that remains of the human civilization are the robots they left behind. These are the tasks I performed for the project:
- Environment concept art for the first level, adapted to the predefined art style of the game.
- Level design for parts of the second level.
- Modeling and surfacing of environment assets and props for all three levels.
- Rigging of all the characters in the game.
1-year internship doing Architectural Visualization for this local company.