I am a versatile and skilled 3D artist with an emphasis in hard-surface modeling and texturing. Self motivated, innovative, and a fast learner,always ready and willing to adopt new tools, workflows and techniques. Constantly seeking for new opportunities and challenges with a positive attitude and grateful to receive feedback and constructive criticism. I am able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines on time. Looking forward to being part of a team of people as dedicated and passionate as myself.
As part of the video game team on this startup company, I helped develop Virtual Reality VR games designed to identify and treat problems related to the visual function. Some of the tasks I was involved with are:
- Pipeline design and tool scripting.
- Modeling and texturing vehicles, environment assets and props.
- Vehicle rigging.
- Character and vehicle animation.
- Importing and assembly of assets into propietary real-time engine.
- Design and creation of particles & effects.
During my senior year in college I took a freelance job for this startup company to work in an indie game.
Heart&Slash | PS4, Steam (PC)
3D brawler with rogue like elements set in a dystopian future where all that remains of the human civilization are the robots they left behind. These are the tasks I performed for the project:
- Environment concept design.
- Level design.
- Environment modeling and texturing.
- Character rigging.
1-year internship doing Architectural Visualization for this local company.